Lately I have become quite obsessed with polka dots – they’re fun, flirty, and you can create so many cute looks!
Kate Spade’s latest collection has the cutest polka dot iphone and laptop cases, and the entire collection embraces the look as well. LOVE! Bold pops of color and neon splashes complement a chic black and white polka dot skirt. I love working opposite pieces together – a leather jacket adds a little bit of edge to this playful ensemble. Add some fun accessories and you’re ready to go rock the town!
All you need now are some fun nails to go with this look:
1. Loreal Nail Lacquer in “Now you sea me – 530”
2. OPI Nail Lacquer in “Alpine Snow – Matter”
3. Sally Hansen “Dries Instantly” Top Coat
4. Sally Hansen “No More Mistakes” (to clean up any mistakes – use as needed)
5. Nail Decorator Tool (or toothpick with circular base)
6. Paper Towel
Always remember: have fun with this whimsical pattern – mix, match, and be BOLD!