I absolutely love the way I did my nails yesterday. The contrast of the red and pale pink is so pretty and the bows are too cute!
Here’s how you can get the look:
1. Sally Hansen Top Coat
2. Santee Nail Lacquer in Black
3. Revlon Nail Lacquer in “Fire”
4. Sinful Colors Nail Lacquer in “Easy Going”
5. OPI Nail Lacquer in “Alpine Snow Matte”
6. Sally Hansen “No Mistakes” Pen
7. Nail Decorator Tool (or toothpick with circular base)
8. I forgot to photograph the Sally Hansen Nail Strips which you will definitely need!
Try this cute as a button mani/pedi. I’m sure you will love it!